a). Exhibition at Designated Area for Trade Fair.
b). Four nights in standard business hotel room.
c). Meet and Greet with potential business partners and investors.
d). One translation during meetings.
e). Transportation from the airport to the hotel.
f). Transportation from hotel to the convention.
g). Lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks during the official period.
h). A seat for a person (1) during the Forum.
i). Half Page Advert on Event Magazine. (Optional for Full Page with Additional Cost)
Note: The round trip air ticket is not included in the participation fee.
- Promote products and services across Africa to a uniquely targeted audience.
- High exposure for your products or business within the continent and beyond.
- Benefit from huge media coverage during the event.
- Direct business sales for products during exhibition.
- Network with potential business partners/clients and investors.
- Tarj forum and tradefair will run for 4 days and will be advertised on TV channels, radio stations, in magazines and newspapers, on posters, banners, flyers, online and other platforms.
- The event will feature seminars, presentations, designated area to display products and services, food, beverages, entertainment, prizes and gifts.
- Tarj Forum and tradefair is an annual event and will continue to connect businesses in Africa with potential business partners and investors within the continent and beyond.